Francis answers Jeanric Meller's questions in this touching interview:
1. What drew you to study Science?
2. How did you take the turn, from a promising young civil servant for the French government to a spiritual seeker?
3. What is it in the world of science that touches you the most spiritually? Which are the scientific phenomena which most point to the nondual nature of reality?
4. What is it, ultimately, that most unites the scientific mind and the drive of the spiritual seeker?
5. Are there examples of great scientists who were also mystics?
6. Is reality absolutely out of reach for the mind?
7. We are living extraordinary times, with the world virtually brought to a halt by a microscopic piece of DNA. Some people will encounter death around them for the first time, and some people will come into contact with their fear of death. What do you say to them?
8. What can we hope to learn in general from the crisis at hand?
9. A lot of people are going to be depressed, staying at home, with no work, no hope. What advice would you give them?
10. Why are so many conspiracy theories emerging now? What is the need in the human psyche?
11. Now, as we are confined in our home, for some of us, tempers are flaring and conflicts arise. In some cases, there's domestic violence. Do you have advice for those of us who are caught in that loop?
12. Do we ever outgrow our conditioning, or do we just become more intimate with it?
13. Is there such a thing as living life bathing in beauty harmony and peace, or is there always room for less comfortable feelings?
This interview was recorded at the Wisdom in Times of Crisis online event.
This talk is about what Bayo calls "ontofugitivity": how things go astray
A conversation with Dr. Gabor Maté, hosted by Maurizio & Zaya Benazzo.
Michael Meade speaks so beautifully about the role of "descent" in any spiritual journey.
My PhD thesis was on non separability and non locality in Quantum theory.
Human life as we’ve known it has ground to a halt, and we’re faced with an unprecedented crisis—and an unprecedented opportunity.
Tradition and secret practices of mystical marriage and reawakening
The impossible predicament of being alive, the great wound that will not heal.
For me it is irrelevant, but let’s say for the Kashmirian tradition, as far as my teacher expressed…
Fear is raging, systems and structures are crumbling, much is being undone.
May we all have compassion for every one of us being exactly as we are in each moment
If you are seeking true Reality, since Reality is All, it must be here, now.
It was a powerful motor and well tuned; it took the hills easily, without a stutter, and the pick-up was excellent.
Rupert explores the perennial, non-dual understanding that lies at the heart of all the great religious and spiritual traditions
A cathedral community envisions vibrant spirituality for the 21st century
In Kabbalah, the primary way that hidden truths are revealed is through disrobing
Please enter your email and we’ll send you instructions to reset your password